Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Meeting Me

Who am I?

Well to the no one here...I'm Rian.

A young, food crazed female, determined to learn how to cook. When I say determined, I mean obsessed. Like a crazy person who almost glues a cookbook to their nose, or a person's fingers who hurt from the ample cell phone recipe browsing I do as my boyfriend drives me to the ski slopes..you know, crazy. But aren't we all? At least in some way...right?

Humor me. 

Remember, I am here to make good food, not take good pictures. If my cousin didn't leave my camera on a lift in Breckenridge, I might have better than crappy pictures. If whoever took my camera in Breck reads this, I blame you. 

Bad Photos, Good Food...maybe I should re-name my blog...That is catchy :)

Anyways, sit back and enjoy my numerous stomach aches I am going to endure in the future. I have an issue with saying no to something yummy...sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment